Complete and Balanced Diet for Dogs – Contains All Natural Ingredients
Lamb Meat, Lamb Heart, Beef Kidney, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Vitamin and Minerals (potassium, magnesium, calcium, choline, methionine, zinc, iron, mineral oil, vitamin E, antioxidant, selenium, manganese, copper, vitamin B5, niacin, iodine, cobalt, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, biotin, vitamin B6, Vitamin K, folic acid), Sunflower Oil, Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed Oil, and Natural Antioxidant.
Complete and Balanced Diet for Dogs – Feeding Guidelines
For a complete and balanced diet follow the feeding guidelines in the table below.
Please note these feeding recommendations are a guide only. Exact feeding requirements for individual animals will vary based on their age, sex, breed, and activity level. Please adjust your dogs’ food intake accordingly.
|DOG WEIGHT||GRAMS||FOOD (Cups)*|
|Up to 5kg||70 – 140||0.5 – 1 C|
|5 – 10kg||140 – 280||1 – 2 C|
|10 – 15kg||280 – 350||2 – 2.5 C|
|15 – 25kg||350 – 490||2.5 – 3.5 C|
|25 – 35kg||490 – 560||3.5 – 4 C|
1 CUP = 140g
|Crude Fibre (max)||0.95%|
|Calorie Content (kcal ME/kg)||5598|
- The diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for adult maintenance. To maintain freshness – keep the product frozen.
- Store thawed product for feeding in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling RAW Pet Food and ensure your pet’s bowl is washed after each meal.
- Discard any leftover food from your pet’s bowl if not eaten. Not intended for human consumption.
- A raw dog food diet that is fresh and delivered to your doorstep at your convenience.
Click here for more info on our Complete and Balanced diet RAW Dog food